Saturday, September 27, 2008

ANY BLOG STALKERS OUT THERE???

Hello to all, I have heard several people say that they have been keeping up with us through our blog. I would love to know who all is keeping up, so I can keep up with you as well. If you have a blog please leave a comment so I can add you to my blog friends, and if you do not have a blog I would also love for you to leave a comment so I know who all is out there! I can't believe how far this blog thing has gone. I absolutely love it and love looking at other peoples blogs (blog stalking). Matt says I am just nosey, and I will admit that is a lot of it. I also like to keep up with what and how everyone is doing. Anyway, I am going to try and get some new pictures on here soon! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

I'll be the first to admit it! Ya'll are such a special little family, and I enjoy knowing what it going on!!

Love,
Shannon

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I too am a "blog stalker." I check your blog often for updates!

The Wood Family said...

YOu know that we are stalking you!!!

MS Mom said...

Blair:
I must admit, after I found your blog ( by mistake) I have checked back to see how your beautiful family is doing and to see pictures of your precious son. How about a picture of the Ole Granddad Rodney and Colin? I do not have a blog but will list Wesley's. Take care and tell your family I said hello, including Keith.
Malinda Clay
www.theclaysdc.blogspot.com