Wednesday, September 17, 2008

update from Dr.

I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is looking up for now! No more packing the incision, he wants it to heal up on its own now! That made my day, that's for sure! I had some pretty bad swelling after Colin was born in my right leg, which my co-worker massaged out. I was able to put my brace and shoes on to walk yesterday! that is also a blessing, no more crutches! Matt is home with me today (it is his day off) he has helped me so much and I am so thankful for him being here. My mom has been staying with us some to help with the nights! Thank goodness for moms! Mine is especially the best! anyway I have taken lots of pictures and I will try to keep this blog updated! Thanks for all the prayers I know God is listening! I also wanted to thank everyone for bringing us dinners! That is so kind and helps out so much not to have to worry about cooking something! I am so thankful for all our wonderful friends! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Mandalyn said...

Glad you had a good doctor's visit! I'm glad your incision is healing up well!:)