Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We are having a baby tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow Sept 3rd is the big day! We are so excited and neither of us are too nervous! My amnio went well this morning and we got the results back this afternoon that his lungs are for sure matured! I will go in tomorrow at 9:30 and I hope to have him by lunch if all goes well! Please keep us in your prayers during the next few days as we bring this little life into the world! Oh and I did try to post pictures, however, my card would not read on the computer for some reason. I will have to get Matt to look at it when he has time! will post when we get home from the hospital! Hopefully Friday or Sat.

3 comments:

DGreg said...

Just received word that Colin is here!!Much congrats!!Looking at a new little life makes us realize how truly good God is to make our lives so rich..Again, Congrats and we are thrilled that everyone is fine.
Jimmy & Diann Gregory

The Ruffins said...

I am so happy for you Blair! I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Matt and Blair! We are so excited and proud for you! We know that Colin is a beautiful little boy and I can't wait to see him! Anxiously awaiting some pictures! Oh Blair, that blogspot for the paintings is www.brashierfamily.blogspot.com

Love Ya'll,
Heath and Leigh Hanratty