Monday, September 29, 2008

new pictures!!!

This is a door hanger that my good friends and co-workers made for me while I was in the hospital. It has his name and status! I love it so much! Thanks Sandy and Mikie!
This is also a door hanger that Shannon Willcutt made for us. It is one of the most special gifts we received. We have put both of them in his room:) Thank you so much!!!
This is Colin's Crib!
changing station/rocking chair
I love the way he looks at us:)

Sweet daddy and Son
Matt's arms are wrapped around him, I think this is so sweet
He kind of looks cross eyed here!

He loves his toys that hang from his car seat!
Colin is all stretched out:)
I love this outfit:)
He looks like Matt to me in this picture
Chip, Me and Colin


Things are going good here. Colin is so precious and changing every day. He is getting more and more alert everyday and seems to know Matt and I. We go back to Dr. Ski for his 4/5 weeks check up next Tuesday. I can't wait to see how much weight he has gained and if he has gotten any longer. We think he has! We have had to change formulas because the one we were using was making him go to the b-room too much, the Dr. told us to change to the soy milk formula, and well that makes his tummy hurt. I can't stand to see him hurt. He would scream at the top of his lungs and kick his feet out, oh it just about made me cry:( Anyway I have changed him back to his other formula and he seems to be handling it fine. We will see tho. He hasn't screamed anymore which make me very happy. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures above! until next time.....

3 comments:

The Ruffins said...

He is beautiful! I know you are so proud!

The Lile's said...

Hey girl! I had so much fun taking pictures with ya'll the other night. Colin is just so precious - can't wait for you to see them!!

Ginny Lowery Swedenburg said...

Blair! I had no idea you had the baby already. He is so handsome!!!!!