Friday, September 12, 2008

Colin Jake Wozniak.... Pictures and update!

I am so excited to get pictures of Colin on here. I can not tell you how much this little fellow has made our lives so much more special. He is the biggest blessing that I have ever received from God and I will continue to thank him everyday for allowing Matt and I to have such a wonderful baby boy. Colin is doing great and measuring very good. We had our one week check up on Wed and Dr. Ski said he was doing great! What better words could we hear from the Dr??? That made our day! He has got his days and nights a little messed up and the Dr. told us some things to help that. He has done much better the last two nights! What has been going on with me since the c-section??? I did not get sick after being put to sleep which I am so thankful for. (that would have been very painful to be sick after getting your stomach cut into)! I don't remember too much about the day he was born. I only remember bits and pieces! But come 12 A.M. wed morning, I was up and ready to see my baby! I kept Matt up all night saying please call the nursery and get them to bring him down here. I waited til morning so I could be good and rested to spend all day with him on Thurs! It was very hard! I did have an allergic reaction to the adhesive they used on my skin after sewing me up which cause a terrible rash/burn. It is looking better now and hopefully will get better very fast! Last night I got up to feed Colin and when I was done, I stood up and I had blood all over me, I of coarse started to freak out! Matt, all the time trying to get Colin back to sleep and see about me in the mean time. Well my incision opened up and was bleeding out. I called the On-call Dr. and she said just to wait until morning and come to the office. I saw Dr. Betcher and he ended up opening my incision some more after getting lots of drainage out, everything is fine and nothing is infected, however, Home health is going to have to come out to pack where he opened it up. They are going to try and teach my mom and Matt how to pack it so they will not have to come out for 2 weeks. I am just so glad it isn't infected! other than that things are absolutely wonderful! Matt has been wonderful taking care of me and Colin. I am also so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! anyway, here are pictures of Colin, I hope everyone enjoys!!!
Me and Colin

Me right before going into surgery

Daddy, Mommy and Colin

(he was getting upset)

Colin

Daddy and Colin the day he was born
uncle Keith and Colin
getting very sleep eyed!





6 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Oh Blair! He is just absolutely precious! Those c-section babies are so pretty...their heads are so perfectly round :) I have thought about you so much lately. Glad to hear you are doing well...you sound in very good spirits despite the wound opening. Take care!!
Love,
Shannon

P.S. Keith looks so sweet with him!!

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Congratulations! I have been checking daily for pictures. I'm glad to hear everything is going great. Hopefully, he'll get his days and nights right soon for you guys.

Anonymous said...

He's perfect!!!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

He's gorgeous! Congratultions!

Mandalyn said...

He is so cute, Blair! I saw Gary and asked him how your c-section went and how you and Colin were. I'm so glad everything went well!

He's adorable! I know you're enjoying your time with him!

The Wood Family said...

Awe! I little Matt! He is so handsome! Congratulations!