Tuesday, September 23, 2008

update from Doctor

I went to the Dr. today for another check up! Everything is looking really good! I only have to clean the outside of my incision now which is wonderful! Everything else is looking good and I don't have to go back for 3 more weeks! yay! anyway! I am enjoying motherhood so much and am amazed each day with the new things my little man can do. He is much more alert these days and sleeping better at night! (knock on wood it stays that way) He is a chunk and eats 5 oz's about every 4 hours! He is going to be a big boy! He is such a good baby and so sweet! We are so blessed for God to give us this wonderful opportunity. I will forever be grateful! I hope everyone is having a good week and I will be posting again soon! I can't take enough pictures of Colin, I have a full memory card devoted to just him!!! I would say I am a little obsessed! Until next time.....

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Your just a proud mama and that is perfectly OKAY so you keep on taking those pictures!!!