Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween pictures!!!

Colin was truly enjoying being bounced up and down on his Paw Paw!!!
Paw Paw, Colin and Maw Maw-Matt's parents for those of you who don't know!

Colin in is Halloween outfit.



Not to good of a picture, but it shows his whole outfit!


He was smiling at Matt here!!

Colin on Uncle Keith's shoulder... he was happy here for a moment....


very upset:( My mom (mimi) seems to think it is funny too!


Pop and Colin....trying to dry it up....



This is Matt's Grandma Wozniak and cousin Nick. Colin was also very happy here


This was the first place we went. This is Matt's grandma Whitaker. She is so sweet and Colin just loved her to death.
P.S. my grandparents were not pictured but they did get to see him. They were at my parents house, but left to quick for me to get a picture:(

For Halloween we went and saw all the relatives!!! It was so much fun! Colin was so good until he got to my parents house, then he decided to cut up! I think he was just tired of the riding a bit, getting out of a car seat, being held by new people etc.... But Matt and I had a blast taking him to see his great-grandparents and grandparents! Oh and I have kind of a funny/very embarrassing story. I was so excited about Halloween night, our neighbors Nick and Michelle were coming over for a min. to give Colin a little happy!!! and He was sleeping, but it was time for him to wake up, so I went ahead and woke him up so Michelle could hold him a min. well as soon as I gave him to her, she says uh Blair is he leaking??? I was thinking surely not, well he was and he peed all over her. To top it off they were just about to go out to eat because they had company over from out of town. Colin did have a different diaper on than normal, but never the less, I was still very embarrassed. So they left quickly:( and I got Colin out of his pee clothes and gave him a bath, put him in his pumpkin outfit and finished making supper, Stacy, Randy, Tommy and Bailey came over to trick of treat!!! How fun both of them looked so cute! I swear Tommy changes every time I see him and Bailey is getting so big!! Time sure does fly. Anyway, I was so very embarrassed about the pee situation and Nick and Michelle if you are reading this, again I apologize and please come back to see us!!! I will def. change his diaper before you hold him again!!! Some pictures of Halloween night!

No comments: