Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Dedication...

We dedicated Colin Sunday at Church which was a very special and meaningful time for us as a family. Matt's parents came, and his sisters family came, my grandparents, brother and my parents. It was a very wonderful time for us to be able to announce publicly that we as Colin's parents are going to dedicate bringing him to church every week, as parents we will continue to be number one to God first of all, then to each other and then to Colin. I was really getting the last two mixed up. I always thought you were supposed to put your child after God then your marriage. Well it was explained to us last week that you need to continue to have a strong marriage for your children to look up to. If your marriage isn't strong how can you be good parents together???(I am not saying you can't be good parents separately, but together your marriage has to be strong enough to withstand anything especially parenting). So Matt and I both have taken this very serious in that we will be the very best people, be the best examples, and be the most loving parents we know how to be. Also we will continue to seek God for everything and in every situation. well I tried to upload the pictures we took Sunday before Church but the computer is acting strange. I will try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Blair- I got to see him and love on him in the nursery Sunday! He is soo precious! He was so good too!!

laurenkelly said...

Yall were a beautiful family last sunday,
Congrats!!