Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UPDATE!!!

Well, Well, I can't believe my baby is already 6 weeks old. He is so sweet and I can't believe how much he is changing each day. Two days ago, he started "really" smiling at me and Matt. I will make a face at him and he will just smile so big. (as oppose to gas smiles:)) It absolutely melted my heart. He is now on a really good schedule. Which if you know me, you know I live by a schedule. He is sleeping most every night through the night. which is great for me and Matt! He is quite the blessing in our household. We just had our announcements made so hopefully you will be getting them soon, after I address them! I went by my work today to see everyone and pick up something and I talked with my boss about coming back. She gave me the option to work four 9 hour days and have a day off. I can go in an hour early and get paper work done and still leave at 4 or 4:30 and I will have a whole day off! How wonderful! I have truly been blessed with my work situation. They accommodated me so well while I was pregnant and now are giving me this option. We are so blessed in so many ways. I thank GOD everyday for all the big and small blessings of life. I will return to work Nov. 24th after 12 weeks of maternity leave. Colin gets his shots Nov. 5th. Matt will be able to go with me thank goodness. I will be falling apart I am sure! Also, I wanted to add, to watch Matt with Colin melts my heart. He loves that boy more than anything in this world. Matt had Colin on his knee bouncing him to some music the other day, and Colin was just a smiling at him. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen.

No comments: