Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Congrats to Alisha!!!


My best friend Alisha is having a little boy! I am so excited for her and can't wait for our little boys meet. A little background info!!! I met Alisha when I was in school in Jackson. She was so kind to me and took me in while Matt and I lived in Jackson. We became such good friends. we would spend the night at each others houses cause Matt worked nights and her fiance worked out of town. We studied together for every test! We sat be each other every day is class. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. She is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever known. Her family is also so kind and so generous as well. They would take Matt and I out to eat and always invite us places. They all made us feel so welcome. I can't wait to see you!!! I am so happy for you!! children are such a blessing and will make you love your life more than you ever know!!! I love you girl! Miss you!

1 comment:

Rebecca McKissack said...

hey blair! i saw your mom monday. she was bragging on her grandbaby! she said everything was good your way. hope to see you soon and congrats on colin. i know he is such a blessing!