Monday, October 13, 2008

I was tagged

A. attached or single? attached
B. best friend? my hubby
C. Cake or pie? cake
D. Day of choice? Wed, Fri, Sun
E. Essential item? car
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms?bears
H. Hometown? Columbus
I. Favorite indulgence? milk shakes
J. january or July? Jan. Love the cold weather
K. Kids? Colin almost 6 weeks old
L. Life isn't complete without my?my family.
M. Marriage date? July 16, 2005
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1brother
O. Oranges or apples. neither
P. Phobias? roaches
Q. Quotes? Live, Laugh, Love
R. Reason to smile? God gave me another day with my family and my newborn son.
S. Season of choice? Fall/winter
T. Tag 5 people. Haley Wood, Jessica Brown, Heather Clardy (where have you been missy? slacking on the updates!), Celeste Gillis, Amber Mullinax
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't like any fruits and very few vegetables
V. Vegetable? Potato if you count that
W. Worst habit? Matt would say leaving hangers on the doors or the washcloth I use to wash my face at night on the side of the sink. He hates that.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both, Ultrasounds for the last 10 months, X-rays all my life. I would rather have the ultrasound because that means there is a baby:)
Y. favorite foods? pizza, lasagna, spag.
Z. Zodiac sign? pisces

No comments: