Saturday, April 18, 2009

Long time no blog.....
















Hi everyone! I have not posted in a while we have been staying busy around here!!! Colin is growing way too fast!!! But I love to watch all the new things he does! He is crawling like a mad man! starting to pull up on everything he can get his little paws on! He stands up in his bed!!! He can say Bye Bye and wave!!! He can say Mama and da as well as ba ba!!! he is quite chatty! I think he gets that after me!!! haha He laughs all the time and smiles at anyone who will smile at him or anyone who just looks at him for that matter!!! We count our blessings with our little guy everyday!!! He is not sleeping as good these days! He doesn't take good naps unless he is at home or in the car....you can forget it at daycare!! Too much going on there for him to try and rest! He has also been waking up some at night but we are thinking that is due to 2 more teeth coming in for a total of 4!!! They have broke through so hopefully more restful nights are to come!!! He is still spitting up....We hope that will stop very soon! I know he hates it and we do too! But if that is all that is wrong we are thankful and grateful! I will include a few pictures!





3 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

What a cutie!! I think he looks like little Rodney Faulkner :)

Audie said...

Blair, your little man is so precious! I just love his smile! Glad to see he's healthy and you're enjoying motherhood! Have a blessed week.=)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE naked kids especially if I am naked in bed with them