Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update from Doctor

I had a Dr's appt today, which many of you know that I have been having quite a hard time lately as far as pain in my hip. The Dr is going to try and take Colin the first of September if he is ready. I will have an amniocentesis done to make sure his lungs are ready closer to time. I was very excited to hear the news today and it takes a big relief off me knowing hopefully only 4 more weeks!!! The Dr. wants me off my feet as much as I possibly can be to help with the pain. I am still working and going to try to stay at least 2 or 3 more weeks or until he is born. I am doing this so I can stay home with him for longer and have time to get over the c-section. I ask if you will please keep me in your prayers during this time as well as little Colin, for his lungs to be ready by Sept. Thanks to all!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week:)

2 comments:

Spring said...

Blair: So glad to hear that everything is going well! I will definitely be thinking about y'all in these coming weeks! :)

The Murphy's said...

We will be praying for you!!