Sunday, July 20, 2008

Colin's bed/bedding and Doctors visit

This is a picture of Colin's Bed and bedding!!! We have ordered the dresser and can't wait to get that in to complete the room. My parents are getting us a rocking chair to go in his room whenever we pick out which one we want!! I will post a picture when we get everything set up the way we want it!


I had a Doctors appt last Thursday and everything is looking good. I have started to swell in my feet really bad so I am trying to stay off of them as much as possible. I am working a lot shorter days, which has really helped out a lot. I will be going to the Dr. every 2 weeks now!!! Yeah, it makes me feel like it is getting closer. Less than 2 months to go!!! Sept. 15 is still the C-section date, which I asked the doctor on Thurs. if he thought it might be sooner, he said no, more than likely it will stay Sept 15. which is fine I am just getting very anxious and ready to see this little guy!



No comments: