Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love this man.....


It is funny, it seems every time I want to take a picture Matt is on the phone:) Oh well I guess it turned out kinda cute! I have about 15 pictures it seems with him on the phone!!! Just wanted to update everyone on how everything is going. I go back to the Doctor Monday for a check up. We will listen to the heart beat and stuff like that. Hopefully, in about two weeks I will go back to Amory and find out the sex of the baby:) We can't wait to find out!!! These last couple of weeks have been kind of rough for me. I have actually felt much better this week as far as being sick. But the emotional hormones have hit hard. I feel so terrible for Matt, but he has sure been good to me during this time. I have explained the feeling like this... anything and everything hurts my feelings and I will cry over it. I am usually not like this and can usually snap myself out of anything that really bothers me and just pray about it. I feel like I am praying ever waking minute and can't snap myself out of the emotional roller coaster my body has me on. I have felt better toward the end of this week (with more sleep) and have been less emotional. Maybe my hormones are leveling off? I hope so! Anyway I wanted to post a picture of the LOVE of my life for being so good to me during this rough time!!! He is sure the best husband I could ever ask for and I appreciate him for everything he does. I will update again after the appointment Monday!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: