Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!

Matt and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child!!! We are so excited, but still very nervous. I am almost 9 weeks now and we have seen the heart beat. But something about still being in the first trimester makes me nervous. I am trying to relax and know that God is in control. I have overall felt good, with some nausea and many sleepless nights. If anyone has any advice about the sleepless nights please give it to me:) It just seems that I can't get confortable in any position. Please keep us in your prayers throughout the pregnancy. I will update as I go to the doctor and new info arises!!!! I hope everyone is having a great February and Happy V-day tomorrow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly!! Don't worry i have learn that the hard way!! It still hasn't really sunk in that i will have another one!! As for the sleep less night go get you a body pillow or pregnancy pillow they are live savers!!! Girl stop worring! I am so happy to be apart of this!! I can't believe my baby bother is going to be a daddy!!

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. Blair. I am so happy for you. You are such an inspiration! Lauren Elliott Kelly

heatherclardy said...

I am so pumped for you guys. I have been praying daily for you and the baby. You will be wonderful parents!

The Ruffins said...

Congratulations Blair!! I am so happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers!

Laura Drewry said...

Congratulations Blair!!! That must be sooooo exciting!! I will keep you guys in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

This probably isnt the BEST advice but its doctor approved!
Tylenol PM. It worked for me

The Wood Family said...

I am so excited! I took a blog break and now I am back and hear wonderful news! That is great! I am excited for you both! Have a wonderful week! Better post on each dr visit!!!

Jenny said...

congrats blair!!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to hear/see all the updates. i will be praying for you, matt, and the baby.

love,
jenny