Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The new edition to the family!!!

As many of you may know Matt and I have a wonderful puppy by the name of Chip. If you all know me, you know that Chip is just like my child!!! Matt and I got Chip about two weeks after we got married b/c Matt worked at night and I was lonely. Chip started sleeping with me about 2 days after we got him, so we are extremely close!! Well Matt and I talked it over and since both of us are working full time and are having to leave chip all day, everyday, we decided he might need a playmate!(also the poor face chip makes when we leave him is absolutely pitiful). So we looked around and found him a playmate. We wanted a girl dog but that is a long story So we got Chip a brother and his name is Salsa!!! Salsa loves Chip, but Chip is not so fond of Salsa yet. I think they will grow to love each other it might just take chip a while!! He has been so used to having all the attention for 2 years and now he is having to share the attention. I took some pictures of the dogs so everyone could see!



This is chip sleeping.

This is Salsa (taking over chips bed)



This is Chip and Salsa laying together! Chip is about 4 lbs and Salsa is about 1/2 lb.

This is Salsa trying so hard to play with Chip, but chip is scared to death of Salsa!!! They keep me laughing that is for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Where did you get him from?

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

They are so cute.

Laura Drewry said...

Hey blair! The pups are so cute! I love their names! The pics of your new home are beautiful! I hope you guys are doing wonderful! See you soon...

The Wood Family said...

Chip and Salsa need to meet Daisy Rose!!!