Saturday, September 1, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME......










dining room









Kitchen









Kitchen












Office












Office







Our bedroom







Living room






Living room
So...... It has been a really long time since I have blogged. My blog page was messed up for a while and would not let me open up my blog. It is now fixed!!!! (thank you Matt)
Matt and I have officially moved into our house and we LOVE it!!! We are still trying to get everything "fixed up" in the house. We have done a lot I think, still lacking curtains and hanging a few pictures. My wonderful mother is helping me get the curtains sewed this week. I got the cutest fabric at Gumdrop here in Columbus. I can't wait to get them put up so I don't feel so violated by those driving by at night!! We are staying busy with our jobs, especially Matt he is working very long hours right now. Hopefully when the plant starts full production the hours will be better. Well I guess that is all I have now and I promise I am going to get better about posting!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments:

The Wood Family said...

glad to see pics of the house! It is beautiful! I love all th6e colors! Have a great week!

Emily Fowler said...

I love it Blair. It looks great!