Monday, August 31, 2009

One year ago today.....


This is me one year ago. Can't really see a good picture of my belly but Colin is in there and almost ready to come out to see us! I remember this picture actually, and remember how excited I was and couldn't wait to meet my precious Colin. I loved him so much here and didn't think I could possibly love him more when he came out! Boy do I!!! I love him more and more everyday. He is learning so much so fast and amazes me everyday with new things. My most favorite things is when he looks up and just gives me the biggest smile or when he walks/crawls as fast as he can when he sees me coming to pick him up from daycare! I love that he knows me now and will hug and kiss on me. Colin has the best kisses, slobber and all!!! I am going to post pictures soon of his Birthday party! We mostly had just family (we have a large family) and just a couple others!! I will post after Colin turns 1 on Thursday!!! I love you my wonderful husband and my most precious son...... You are the best!!!!