Monday, March 2, 2009

Colin had fallen asleep on the couch!(it was really cute in person)!
Colin is very into his bottle


Colin in his jumperoo....


Daddy and Colin (they look alike here to me)



He was almost wore out here, but he sure was having a ball!



hello to all!!! Quick update.....We are doing pretty good around here. Matt has been working a lot and so have I. I still love my job very much and enjoy being around all my little ladies and few men. They def make my day with crazy stories and hearing the same story everyday!!! I love all the girls I work with they are so much fun and brighten my day! Colin has two teeth now!! They are so cute!!! I tickles me when he smiles real big you can see them! He has been a little more grumpy than usual but everyone keeps telling me it is probably him teething. His appetite has been down a little and he just gets a little more fussy when it is time for sleep or eat. Otherwise he is still very happy! He will be going to get his 6 month shots on Wed so I will have to post then for an update on his stats! He is sitting up pretty good. He still falls over if he reaches for something or just looses his balance! He started on level 2 foods! (lots more variety)! He goes to sleep on his own now. When he starts getting sleepy we just go lay him down in his bed and off to sleep he goes! He is on a really good schedule! He has been on it for a while, so it is just what he expects. He eats at 8 am, 12 pm, 4pm, and 8pm gets his bath and off to sleepy world at 9 pm! He usually wakes anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and very happy when he wakes up!!! Please keep Matt and I in your prayers tomorrow as we travel to Memphis for my yearly check up for my hip. Pray for our travel and for everything to continue to look very good!!! I hope everyone has a great week and I will post soon when we get Colin's stats on Wed!

No comments: