Wednesday, December 10, 2008

long time no blog!!!

new duck tub, he loves it!!!
Matt and Big C as we like to call him!


Me and my love bug!


After a bath!
Just a smiling!




Well it has been a while since I have last blogged. So what has been going on??? Colin is growing way to fast....He is recognizing his name now, trying to roll over, knows Matt and myself when he sees us or hears us! laughs out loud, loves his bouncy seat now, loves to look at the TV also he love the Christmas tree, we look at it every night and talk about the ornaments!
I have started back to work. It was very hard to leave him at daycare, however, I know he is being taken care of well. He smiles at his teachers every morning when I drop him off. Work has been going good, just really busy lately. I have found it is very hard to keep everything in order the way it needs to be at home, work and spend time with Matt and Colin. Matt and I decided that It would be best for me to work PRN (as needed) only. So Starting at the beginning of the year I will be working only a few days a week at trinity and the hospital if they need me. I am very excited about this so I will be able to spend more time with the family. I really love my job at the hospital, and I hate I am having to leave but I think it will be best for us as a family. So that has been what is going on in our neck of the woods! I sure hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

I am happy for you, Blair! That will be awesome for ya'll!

I really see a little Keith in that last picture :)

Love,
Shannon

The Holliman Family said...

Time for an update mam..haha..even i have updated!!