Friday, May 23, 2008

update

Hello everyone, Went to the Doctor yesterday. Everything looks really good! I feel like I am growing by the minute!!! We did get Colin's bed put together and it is so cute!!! I love it and can't wait for the little man to get here. Matt and I have been pretty busy trying to get the house all ready. We got our yard landscaped this week and we love it. It makes our house look so much more complete. We went and registered and Toys R us and Target. We will register at wal-mart very soon. We had so much fun and didn't realize how serious they are at Toys R us. They mean business there. I have been feeling good for the most part. I have had some increased back and hip pain lately (which is normal and was aware would happen) and will be moving to the outpatient setting of the hospital so it will not be near as much walking and standing and much more sitting. It will be nice for the remainder of the pregnancy, but I will definitely want my inpatient job back when I go back to work:) Other than that everything is going dandy. I hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend! I will post pictures soon of Colin's room!!! I forgot to tell everyone that Matt and I have changed Colin's name to Colin Jake Wozniak instead of Matt Colin Wozniak Jr. Matt decided he didn't want to have a Jr. Go figure....

1 comment:

laurenkelly said...

Hey Blair,
I am sorry I can not come to bunko tomorrow night. Please call me if you need me to do anything-
well besides show up!!!